Wednesday 25 September 2013

Confirmation Blog Post #1

~About Me - 

    Now that you know my name, here are some info you should know about me. I am a girl who likes gaming, music and sculpturing things, such as origami. I would describe myself as a shy girl trying her hardest to talk more T_T, kind, gentle and ambitious. I am the daughter of Juliet and Moises. Sister of Steffi. Granddaughter of Sonia and Rudy. I also have a friend named Jade. She also has a blog if you want to check it out! 

 Jade's Blog : http://jcruzhs8.blogspot.ca/ (You're welcome Jade) 

 Continuing on...


   I play the piano, trumpet and the violin. I have a maltese named Pepper who is evil and wants to kill me.  Sometimes I like drawing, but sometimes I am really, really REALLLY 1000x BAD. My favorite sports are swimming, badminton, and tennis. My favorite subjects at school are french, art and music. I hate math. heh :)                                                                                                                                                                     -Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment