Monday 25 November 2013

Confirmation Blog Post #9


Dear Sponsor Page - 

Who is my confirmation sponsor?  

 Dear Sponsor, 

                  First of all, I would like to thank you for being my sponsor, relatively for my confirmation, but for the little things in life too. I do not remember much, but I do remember that you would take care of me when my parents were at work. We use to play and have snacks together. I sure hope these memories with you don’t float away from my mind, because it is something that I will treasure forever.  I chose you as my sponsor because you are very spiritual, nice, and because you’re my godmother!  

                 I would just like to say that words cannot describe how much I'm thankful! 

                                                 
                                                                        Love 
                                                                                 Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment