Sunday 12 January 2014

Leadership Blog Post #1


~ Who is someone you admire, either in your life or in history, and what is the core virtue that you think they have followed?  

     In my life, a person who always demonstrates love and charity is my grandmother. Although she lives half way across the globe, I still admire her wise actions towards the world. I think she follows love because every time we talk on the phone, shes always telling me to love every single person I know. She also shows charity because she shares her food with other people in her neighborhood. Since most people at Philippines are poor, my grandmother sometimes gives food and money to people on the street.  

~ What is one of your own virtues from the list and say a few words about how you try to live this virtue.

   One of the virtues I try to live is gratitude. I can live this virtue by being thankful for what I have and nothing more. Some kids in other countries don't have food, water, shelter, and they can't go to school. Since I have all of those things, I am very appreciative. 

What is a virtue that you would like to work on, to improve in your life?

  One virtue I would like to work on is courage because sometimes I'm not brave to do something I don't want to do. I am too afraid to face what is to come. This year, I plan to face my fears and destroy them. 

~ What are some ways you can show this virtue?

   
I can show this virtue by taking chances in life and think to myself that this is a once in a life time.

~ How can I help you be successful in doing this?

  I can do this myself, but if I needed help you can have faith in me by being a good role model so you can show others (like myself) to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment