Sunday 9 February 2014

Confirmation Blog Post #16


Presents of the Holy Spirit - 

Who is an individual that personifies the Holy Spirit?

   A person who I personally think resembles the Holy Spirit is my mom. I can't think of anyone else in my life who truly represents the Holy Spirit. 

   There are many reasons why I choose my mom. My mom is a courageous believer who helps everyone including myself into the right path. She knows exactly what's right and wrong. I know I can always rely on her. She has been supporting me til this day and I am always thankful she is right by my side at all times. My mom is a very strong person that would never give up on her goal. I do not know what to do if my mom wasn't here. I am truly grateful to say that God has blessed her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment