Monday 17 February 2014

Confirmation Blog Post #17


Gospel Reading - 

Which gospel reading do I think is suitable to be read during my confirmation and why? 

    During my confirmation, if I were to choose a gospel reading to be recited, it would be... 

Matthew 28:19:

 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

    I think this gospel reading is very encouraging and inspiring as it has many spiritual ways you can follow from. This reading from Matthew has potential in it. It is simply saying that you have been requested to spread the word of God in peaceful manners. Blessing and making everyone's day by doing what Jesus wants us to do; loving everyone around us. 

   When the priest reads this to everyone at church, I think it would mean that the candidates, including myself, and the people have been blessed to start a new beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment